Set Content and Privacy Restrictions
Set Content & Privacy Restrictions
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Continue, then choose "This is My [Device]" or "This is My Child's [Device]."
- If you're the parent or guardian of your device and want to prevent another family member from changing your settings, tap Use Screen Time Passcode to create a passcode. Then re-enter the passcode to confirm.
- If you're setting up Screen Time on your child's device, follow the prompts until you get to Parent Passcode and enter a passcode. Re-enter the passcode to confirm.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. If asked, enter your passcode, then turn on Content & Privacy.
Taken from Apple's Support Page