In Geography, pupils gain a greater understanding of the world, the environment and the way of life and culture of people in other places. Pupils investigate the human and physical features of different localities, including the immediate environment.
Pupils at Kerem will learn to:
- develop an appreciation of different places and cultures;
- compare and contrast features of human and physical geography;
- use maps and atlases to locate cities, countries, mountain ranges, rivers, seas and oceans;
- with the skills to use atlases, photos and the internet to investigate the physical and human features of a place;
- develop an understanding of environmental problems and a commitment to sustainability.