Kerem School is preparing the children to participate in a rapidly changing world. Our pupils gain experience by regularly handling iPads, workstation computers, cameras and floor robots. They learn to explore, analyse and present information responsibly and creatively. Pupils from Reception to Year 6 learn to code through a variety of programs.
We place a large emphasis on E-Safety, which is constantly discussed in lessons throughout the year, ensuring that all our pupils are aware of how to stay safe online. For more information on this, see our page on Staying Safe online.
Pupils at Kerem will leave Year 6:
- with a knowledge of how to stay safe online;
- able to touch-type;
- able to code games on Scratch Programming;
- being digitally literate in using a computer/tablet;
- with basic HTML programming knowledge;
- able to 3D print a design of their own making;