In Geography, pupils gain a greater understanding of the world, the environment and the way of life and culture of people in other places. Pupils investigate the human and physical features of different localities, including the immediate environment.
Pupils at Kerem will leave Year 6:
- with an appreciation of different places and cultures;
- able to compare and contrast features of human and physical geography;
- able to use maps and atlases to locate cities, countries, mountain ranges, rivers, seas and oceans;
- with the skills to use atlases, photos and the internet to investigate the physical and human features of a place;
- with an understanding of environmental problems and a commitment to sustainability.