Admissions 7 plus
7 PLUS ADMISSION - YEAR 3 SEPTEMBER 2021
Please find below a message from our Head Teacher, some information about Kerem as well as a virtual tour of our school
I am Naomi Simon and I am the Head Teacher of Kerem School. I am sure that as your child comes to the end of their time at their current school, you are carefully considering all of the options available to you for the next step in their educational journey. It gives me great pleasure to give you some information about Kerem School.
If there is anything else that you would like to know about the school then please do not hesitate to get in touch and we will be able to answer any questions that you have.
- Kerem is a small Jewish community school intrinsically linked to Hampstead Garden Suburb Synagogue
- We have high academic aspirations. When they leave at the end of Year 6, children go on to a broad range of selective schools including amongst others; City of London Boys, Channing, Haberdashers Boys & Girls, North London Collegiate, University College School, South Hampstead, Highgate and Immanuel College
- As we are a small school, we have a high teacher to pupil ratio. Every child is known and every child matters
- We have a dedicated computing suite including a 3D printer
- All children in Year 3 upwards have 1-1 iPad usage
- We prepare the children to sit the 11+ entrance exams with academic streaming, interview practice and proficiency with Atom learning
- We also have an excellent rapport with the Secondary schools that our children graduate to with bespoke transition evenings held onsite (non COVID times)
- Forest School is a core part of the school curriculum
- We also have a school dog called Pepsi
Please enjoy the virtual tour and have a peruse around our website for further information, or do not hesitate to contact us with any questions that you may have.